To ensure the success of the IP Law Summit, marcus evans is pleased to partner with a limited number of companies offering valuable services and expertise. The service providers are leaders in the provision of services, technology and information to senior IP Counsel across all industries. They will provide state of the art services to forward-thinking corporations interested in staying ahead of the market.
The number of companies in each product or service category is strictly limited to ensure an appropriate overall balance. These meetings provide a forum for dialogue and information-sharing, on organizational concerns and appropriate, corresponding services.
The Service Provider Package
Pre-Summit Information, Services and Support
- Pre-qualification of the delegate base
- Access to secured event site listings with the names and profiles of attending executive delegation
- Tools to make educated decisions regarding which executives to meet
- Time to research all delegates in order to maximize the success of both your scheduled and informal meetings
- Company and attendee profile listings on the secured site offering pre-event exposure of products and services to the executive delegation
- Experienced Event Management Team dedicated to pre-event organization to assist you in maximizing your investment
At the Summit
- 10-15 pre-scheduled one-on-one business meetings for each company representative
- Dedicated on-site marcus evans Management Team to facilitate your company's meetings and maximize exposure to the entire attending delegation
- Company meeting area within the overall one-on-one meeting room
- Company details and contact information listed in the event catalog thus delivering maximum on-site exposure
- Company logo on event signage
- Pre-dinner cocktail parties for informal networking
- Networking luncheon with formal seating based on interactive website selections
- A range of informal networking time with entire delegate group
- All meals and receptions
- Attendance at Keynote Presentations and other summit sessions
- Two nights accommodation
- Priority re-booking status to next year's event
Post-Event Information and Follow Up
- Access to all summit documentation on our secured website
- Access to all summit attendee contact details
The Business Meetings
One-on-one meetings are pre-arranged between the Delegates and the participating Service Providers. To ensure maximum benefit is gained from these meetings, attendees are given a personal password into our Secured Summit Website in order to review the participating Delegates and Service Providers and make informed choices of whom to meet with at the event.
Each participant receives an individually tailored itinerary, based on their choices from our Secured Summit Website and scheduling software. This individual itinerary includes selected sessions, one-on-one business strategy meetings and all of the Keynote presentations as well as group lunches, dinners and networking opportunities.
Service Provider meeting areas are discreetly located, free from the distracting paraphernalia of a traditional exhibition hall. Instead, attention is focused on the core concerns of individuals. Additional informal discussions between Delegates and Service Providers take place during meals and receptions.